5-Minute Morning Yoga

Header Menu


5-Minute Morning Yoga

Jasa Web Blog Murah
Selasa, 25 September 2018



I have been accused of many things, however, being flexible is not one of them.  This is a pattern I see in many patients as well.  Poor mobility leading to compensations up and down the kinetic chain.  Recently, after a bout of back pain and numbness and tingling into my foot, I began the 5-minute morning yoga routine shown below.  After two weeks, my radicular pain resolved and has yet to return. I have continued the morning yoga practice daily. I have taught patients a similar routine in the past for various conditions as well as for general mobility and have seen great results and thought others may benefit from it as well.  

Below are a few of the many benefits of mobility training as well as a video of my 5-minute morning routine.

Benefits:

  • Increased range of motion
  • More muscle activation
  • Decreased risk of injury
  • Decreased soreness and joint pain
  • More fluid movements